Tuesday, February 12, 2008

This Post Is Dedicated to the One I Love..... Waa-Huh....




I don't know if it's because it's Valentine's Day but I felt the need to enumerate the reasons I love my sweet Dusty! I thought I'd post a few pictures of him too... he has not previously graced this blog in pictures. Come to think of it, I've noticed that I don't put very many pictures on here at all... I'll work on that... Anyway- On to enumerating!

Top 10 reasons that Clancy loves Dustin (in no particular order of importance except for number 1):
10. He is steady... balances out my rollercoastering!
9. He is an incredible dad and all around family guy. He would rather be with Me, Mac, Ella and Rohan than do anything else! I'm so lucky!
8. He is sensitive to the needs of everyone around him... esp. me. Sometimes he knows what I need better than I do.
7. He is brave. Learning to change old habits and get rid of old baggage is scary at times! (Trust me, I know!)
6. He is patient. He waited patiently for 6 DAYS while I deliberated about whether or not I should marry him. Thank goodness he's patient!
5. He is disciplined and hard working. Disciplined = karate at 5:30 or 6:00 a.m. a couple times a week? Hard working = that picture above, with the white fence... that would be where he ripped out 5-6 foot tall lilac bushes in pursuit of a bryonia root. You have to dig those suckers out and he dug a HUGE hole... (Mac is standing in it) He's not afraid of hard work, and that's just one of a million examples.
4. He is a handsome devil! Just take a look at those pictures! Dang!
3. He is DEVOTED and faithful.
2. He is friendly and easygoing. Everybody likes him!
1. He is my match and I am so grateful for him in my life.

Happy Valentines Day. I love you.

-C

1 comment:

Britta said...

this is so sweet! i am so super happy for you guys! you stand as a shining example of what can be in this crazy world!!! xoxx