Monday, February 18, 2008

Seven Year Old Bible Stories...

Today in Mac and Ella's primary, the gal doing the sharing time lesson was describing different stories from the scriptures. She was giving hints, and the kids were supposed guess what the story was. This particular story she was saying things like: "There were 10 men who were really sick. No one wanted to be around them. Jesus healed them and they all left. Only ONE came back to say 'Thank you'.

Mac was excitedly raising his hand. The teacher called on him and asked if he knew what the story was.

He, enthusiastically, said, "Yes! It's the story of the ten leprechauns!"

Everybody in the room burst into laughter as he was torn between laughing himself silly and utter embarrassment!

I am a proud Mamma of a precious little boy who really knows his Bible stories, but suffered from a moment of cuteness!!! I love my kids! :)

Leprechaun

3 comments:

Rachel Chick said...

That is awesome! Kids are so GREAT!

Britta said...

Awww!! That is so precious! I love stories like this!!! Bless his little heart.

I'm waiting to see your tubbie time pictures ;)

xxox

Mags said...

Hee hee hee...I just love kids!