Thursday, February 7, 2008

Show Your True Colors







Take this test!


You're green, the color of growth and vigor. Good-hearted and giving, you have a knack for finding and bringing out the best in people. Green is the most down-to-earth color in the spectrum — reliable and trustworthy. People know they can count on you to be around in times of need, since your concern for people is genuine and sincere. You take pride in being a good friend. For you, success is measured in terms of personal achievement and growth, not by status or position. Rare as emeralds, greens are wonderful, natural people. It truly is your color!



5 comments:

Erin T said...

Yup, you are Green. Said I was orange. Love, E

Clancy Passey said...

Erin!!! Where are you? I mean what's your blog? Let me know, girlie! :)

Erin T said...

No blog, just reading yours. E

Clancy Passey said...

oh bummer! *sigh* you should make one! I would love to see pics of you little family. No pressure though! Good to hear from you!
What are you up to these days?
-C

Britta said...

Clancy Pants! You are green and I love you. Thank you for being you and thank you for being my bff!

xoxo
bv